The Indicator Analysis of the Sustainable Development in Ukraine
This research project aims to scrutinize the current system of monitoring the sustainable development in Ukraine and to improve its consistency with the globally and regionally (EU) practiced ones in order to clarify the geospatial patterns across the country based on the international and national benchmarking. The project pursues academic and educational goals of the Regional Studies and Tourism Chair of the Geography Faculty of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. The research focuses on the objectives as follows:
1. Scrutiny and critical analysis of indicators and studies of SR and SDG in Ukraine
2. Analysis of the consistency of the indicators of the SD and SDG Ukraine-UN; Ukraine-EU
3. Integrated model of SD-SDG indicators in Ukraine - feasibility, functionality, etc.
5. Benchmarking the international experience of localization, monitoring, information representation, policy of SD and implementation of the SDG
6. Information / digital transformation and sustainable development
7. Public-private partnership and sustainable development
8. Analysis of state strategic (profile) documents and budget programs / projects on compliance with the principles of SD and adapted for Ukraine SDG
9. Sustainable development / achievement of the CSR at the macro and mezzo regional level
10. Comparability of STD/ Tourism for SDG Ukraine-UN, Global Council for Sustainable Tourism (GCST), World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), EU (ETIS)
11. Comparison of indicators of SR / Tourism for the UKRAINE-EU CSR.
12. Stable production and consumption in tourism
13. Benchmarking the international experience of localization, information representation, STD policy and implementation of the SDG in tourism.
14. Prospect for the sustainable tourism development observatory (INSTO-UNWTO network - Kaniv Nature Reserve of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv)
15. Prospect for the virtual tourist observatory in accordance with the requirements of the European Commission on the