Wynn Resorts provides employees with professional development and training opportunities to elevate their job, people and leadership skills. They also provide career development, personal performance, and leadership courses throughout the year at no cost to their employees.
They require employees to participate in a responsible gaming course, which is offered biannually. These classes address how to identify problem gaming and prevent underage gaming and drinking. In addition, all employees who serve alcohol are required to participate in an online course to receive their Alcohol Awareness card.
Among the professional training to improve job and leadership skills conducted by Wynn Las Vegas and Wynn Macau are the following:
- Wynn Welcome - new employee orientation Leader Orientation - for new managers or newly promoted managers
- ID Training - for all employees who are normally required to check guest identification
- Leadership Acceleration Program - elevates employees to the next level of leadership
- Alcohol Awareness - for all employees who serve or sell alcohol
- Performance Management - mandatory for new and newly promoted supervisors
- Anti-Phishing and Email Data Security - for all employees with Wynn email addresses and computer access
- Communication and Smart Goals - focuses on setting realistic goals for teams
- Responsible Gaming - focuses on problem gaming, policies on minors in the casino, prevention of underage gaming and drinking alcohol, and more True Colors Workshop - delves into different personalities and points of view
- Service Standards - all employees undergo training on great guest service Team Building - focuses on understanding team members
- Facilities Trainee Program - trainees build technical and engineering skills Situational Leadership - addresses leadership adaptability
- Public Speaking - two levels focus on hands-on experience
- Emotional Intelligence - helps leaders harness emotional intelligence
- Career Advancement Program - management training