With more destinations reopening for travel this year, health and safety should remain top of mind for eager tourists planning their much-awaited getaways. Topics in this guide are as follows:
- Key trends and statistics around travel and tourism and what to expect for 2021.
- How to plan a safe and responsible holiday - including a list of the safest countries to travel to this year.
- Advice around travel entry restrictions, testing and quarantine requirements, vaccine passports, and travel green lists.
- Helpful resources to make better-informed decisions about when and where to travel this year.
Our research also found that:
- 68% of would-be tourists in 2021 want to spend money supporting the local economy of their destination.
- 93% of young adults feel more inspired to travel now than before the pandemic.
- 55% of people surveyed said they wanted to travel for at least 14 days or longer