Switzerland has been a driving force behind the 2030 Agenda and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Tourism linked to Switzerland contributes to the achievement of the SDGs in numerous ways.
The Swiss SDG Tourism Dialogue strives towards more sustainability in tourism through information, knowledge exchange and collaboration.
What are your experiences as tourism actor in Switzerland? As host of Swiss travellers abroad? As partner of Swiss development cooperation?
We seek your stories and ideas as inspiration.
- Share with us and out Tourism4SDGs Platform community your experiences and best practices HERE.
- Get inspired by the below-listed examples and reach out to the people behind them.
- Colombia me Inspira – experiencias sostenibles de turismo en toda Colombia
- World Tourism Day Lucerne
- Interview Series | Biodiversity, Eco-system Services and Tourism- Conflict or symbiosis?
- Interview Series | Biodiversity, Eco-system Services and Tourism- Conflict or symbiosis? WTF Lucerne
- Official Launch of SwissTourism4SDGs – the Swiss dialogue on tourism & SDGs
- BTM Business Tourism Management
- Courageously shaping sustainable development in tourism
- Restaurant profitability revamp summit
- Global Initiative for Tourism Executives Recovery and Resilience Dialogue - Event 1
- Global Initiative for Tourism Executives Recovery and Resilience Dialogue - Event 2
- Global Initiative for Tourism Executives Recovery and Resilience Dialogue - Event 3
- Aua Forta Water days Engadin Scuol
- Swiss Tourism4SDGs
- Mountain lab Adelboden
- Tourism development in South Albania
- Vajra Eco Resort Nepal
- Ksar Ghilane
- Walk the Talk
- La Route Verte
- Corporate Volunteering in Swiss Parks
- Descending from the alpine pasture in Entlebuch
- Alpbeizli Pass
- Switzerland -Morocco Sustainable Tourism Programme
- Learn-earn-and-save-(Ulearn II)
- Slow Food Travel
- Fahrtziel Natur
- Values and Partnerships in Swiss Parks